It can remove mild and medium acid corrosion, water scale, and soap scum on the surface of natural polished marble, andimprove the brightness of the surface.
How To Use
Step1: Surface grinding
1. First use a “fine-grain diamondhand-pad (No. 2 Yellow)”. Water (tap water is enough) the marble surface, then use force to grindand remove the acid corrosion or stains (wet grinding). During the grindingprocess, if gray slurry is ground out, the operation iscorrect.
2. Rinse the gray slurry with clean water, wipethe surface dry, and then observe whether the stain is completely removed. Ifnot, please repeat theprevious step. If the stain is too heavy,please grind harder and increase the grinding time. Please continue to grinduntil all stains are removed. After the fine grinding, the surface feelsuniformly fine, but it will still not be bright.
＊If it isstill ineffective after repeated grinding for cleaning, it means that the stainis too serious. In that case, it is recommended to purchase a “blue coarse-grain diamond hand-pad (No. 1 Blue)” or use a variable-speedpolisher with low speed (refer to our company’s polisher PE-926VS)and a diamond pad. If there issuch a need, please refer to [Marble-DIY Polishing Machine Set].
Step2: Surface polishing
1. Dust the polishing powder on the area to be polished (approximately forevery 20 cmx20 cm area, add 1~1.5 level tablespoons attached), and add a littlewater.
2. Use a white polishing scouring pad topolish the required stone area for several times until the brightness improves.When polishing, the polishing liquid should be thick and milky; if not, addwater or powder as appropriate.
3. During the polishing process, you canscrape off the polishing liquid at any time to observe the brightness of theworking surface. If the brightness does not meet the requirements, increase thepolishing time or add polishing powder as appropriate, and then continue wetpolishing.
4. After polishing, wipe off excess polishing powder. Then use clean water,and brush the surface with a clean white scouring pad.
＊This product is to be maintained and used under the most economicalconditions. This method can generally improve the brightness of the surface toyour satisfaction. However, if you need better brightness, it is recommended touse “XShine Carnauba Wax”, or use a variable-speed polisher with low speed (refer to our company’spolisher PE-926VS) and white scouring pads for polishing.
1. This product is only suitablefor natural marble, rather than other building materials (such as granite,polished quartz tiles, and engineered resin stone). Nor can it be used onmarble surfaces with coatings (such as resin or Epoxy).
2. This product is effective onwhite marble (such as Volakas, Venato), and green marble (such as TaiwanGreen), but the surface after polishing will only be matte. This is due to different stoneproperties (different minerals). If you want to increase the brightness, pleaseuse a variable-speedpolisher with “Crystal Polishing Cream” for polishing.
3. For Black & White Rootmarble (white pattern on black background), it is recommended to purchaseCarnauba Wax, and use it after polishing to obtain deeper and more beautifulbrightness.
4. This product is suitablefor small area manual restoration. If the area to be processed is large, it canbe treated in partitions or it is recommended to use a machine set.
5. Since the type and thedegree of damage of each marble are different, the required grinding andpolishing time will also vary. It is recommended to choose a small area withthe size of a palm to try out the complete process. After understanding thecharacteristics of the product, it will be easier to use it for comprehensivetreatment.
6. This product is used torestore and polish the damaged marble, not to improve the brightness of themarble with good brightness and undamaged marble. If you have this need, pleaseuse the “Marble-DIY Polishing Machine Set" or “Carnauba Wax”.
7. Please wear rubber gloves and amask when using the polishing powder. When dusting the polishing powder, pleaseavoid excessive movement that may cause the powder to fly.
8. Keep out of reach of children.Polishing powder must not be swallowed. Please avoid the polishing powder tocontact with eyes. If it contacts with eyes, please rinse the eyes with plentyof water and if necessary, seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
※Before use, please test it in an inconspicuous area. If you have anyquestions during the test, please contact us for discussion.