Suitable for all kinds of natural polished stones, especially granite, polished quartz tiles, high hardness marble (such as Taiwan Green, Rosso Levanto, Ebony, and Serppegiante), and white marble. Excellent crystal bright stain resistance, long-term good adhesion.
How to Use
1. First complete the last grinding or polishing on the stone surface to be processed, and then clean it.
2. Take a small amount of polishing cream (about half a tablespoon at a time) and place it on the surface, spread it evenly with a white scouring pad, and the polishing cream will turn into a liquid after spreading evenly.
3. After the first polishing cream is polished completely dry, repeat “step 2” until the subsequent polishing cream is polished completely dry. (It can be repeated more than 2 times depending on the surface condition.)
4. After the last polishing cream is polished completely dry, use a watering can to spray a little water on the surface, and then polish it until it is completely dry.
5. Description of the working modes of different polishers:
(1) 17-inch stone polisher with 175 RPM speed: Please use it with 17-inch white scouring pad.
(2) Variable-speed polisher with 3-inch/4-inch velcro disc:
a. Please use the lowest speed (around 1000 RPM) for operation
b. Please use it with a 3-inch/4-inch white scouring pad
1. High-quality polishing cream
2. Color: White
3. pH Value: 5~6
4. Packaging and Coverage:
(1) 300g ：approx. 30~50 m2
(2) 1 Kg ：approx. 95~145 m2
5. Non-toxic and odorless, excellent crystal bright stain resistance, long-term good adhesion.
1. Before using this polishing cream, the stone surface must be ground and polished according to the standard process and cleaned.
2. This polishing cream must not be mixed with water.
3. Please wear rubber gloves when applying it, and the working site should be well ventilated.
4. Keep out of reach of children. Crystal Polishing Cream must not be swallowed. Please avoid the polishing cream to contact with eyes. If it contacts with eyes, please rinse the eyes with plenty of water and if necessary, seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
5. Please store it in a cool and dry place.
6. Before use, please test it in an inconspicuous area. If you have any questions during the test, please contact us for discussion.