Deep holes in stone or tiles, used as a bottoming material before repair.
- Repair Cement 150g
- Mixing Solution 50cc
How to Use
1. Clean the hole you want to repair using a brush or a vacuum cleaner.
2. Mix the repair cement with the mixing solution to achieve the desired consistency for easy application. A thicker mixture will dry faster.
3. Fill the hole with the mixture, leaving approximately 3mm from the surface. Allow it to sit until the cement has completely dried.
4. Use the "Stone Repair Kit" to level the surface.
1. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If accidentally splashed into the eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately.
2. Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention promptly.
3. Store in a dry and cool place.