1. Stain Remover Powder 100g / can
2. PVC disposable gloves x 1
3. 100ml measuring cup x 2
4. Plastic spoon x 1
How to Use
1. Stir the stain remover powder and warm water at 40~50°C in a ratio of 1:0.5 for about 3 minutes. The 40~50°C warm water can be obtained by adjusting the faucet at home to the hot water.
2. Using a spoon or spatula, spread the mixed dressing evenly on the stain with a thickness of 5~7mm.
3. After standing for 1~3 hours, scrape off the dressing to check whether the stain is removed. If necessary, continue to apply the dressing. Depending on the stains and their severity, the time required for wet dressing varies. Some stains can be removed in minutes, while others need several hours or longer.
4. After completion, remove the dressing, wipe the surface clean with a clean wet cloth, and check whether the stain is removed after the surface is completely dry. If there is still residual stain, repeat the wet dressing until the stain is removed or faded.
5. When the wet dressing takes a long time, after the stain remover powder removing the stain, there may be marks of the stain remover powder on the stone surface. If this happens, please use a “diamond-impregnated scouring pad” with some water to brush it off.
※ This product is not fast-acting. Depending on the type of the pollution source, the time for the pollution source to penetrate, and the porosity of different stones, the time required for this product to improve or remove stains varies. For long-term serious deep stains, water spots, or special pollution sources, it will take several hours or need repeated use before the product takes effect, and the product may only improve, but cannot completely remove the stains.
※ Not applicable: oily penetrating stains, rust, mineral discolored spots.
1. Application: remove or lighten the color stains on natural marble, natural granite, and engineered resin stone countertops, including stains generated by coffee, soy sauce, tea, and red wine.
2. Powerful stain remover powder with special formula and fine microfibers.
3. Easy to use, just add warm water and mix to use. Suitable for flat and vertical stone surfaces.
1. Please test it in small area before use.
2. Please wear rubber gloves when applying. (When contacting with the skin, the skin will appear white with a sense of mild pain, but it will not hurt the skin. You just need to rinse the skin with plenty of water and after about 30 minutes, it will gradually return to normal.)