Suitable for the removal of heavy and stubborn water stains, such as hot spring deposits and hard water stains, on surfaces like granite, polished quartz bricks, ceramic tiles, etc.
1. Effectively dissolves mineral deposits, carbonates, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydroxide, sulfur, and other precipitated scales found in hard water/hot spring water.
2. Non-toxic, gentle on hands, and odorless.
3. pH value: 3.
4. Capacity: 300ml.
How to Use
1. Before cleaning, ensure that the surface of the material to be cleaned is dry.
2. Spray this solution evenly onto the surface of the material to be cleaned and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Actual time may vary depending on the severity of the water stains.
3. After the water stains have softened, scrub with an appropriate cleaning tool. During scrubbing, you can mist the solution as needed to keep the surface moist.
4. For thick, aged layers of water stains, repeat steps 2-3 several times. You can also wetting kitchen paper towel with this solution and applying it to op top of the water stains. The duration depends on the severity of the water stains and can range from 10 minutes to several hours. Severe water stains may require multiple applications. Please remove it before the paper towel dries to avoid re-hardening of softened water stains on the surface.
5. After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly with clean water and use a squeegee or a fine fiber cloth to dry. Also, make sure to clean up the wastewater on the floor to prevent dried-up water stains from re-hardening on the floor.
1. This material is acidic, so please do not use it on acid-sensitive materials like natural marble and engineered stone.
2. Wear rubber gloves during application, and ensure good ventilation in the working area.
3. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of accidental eye contact, rinse with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention immediately.
4. Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention promptly.
5. Store in a cool, dry place.