Remove the rust on granite, polished quartz tiles, and ceramic tiles, quickly and effectively decompose iron ions.
1. Ingredients: organic acid and surfactant mixture
2. Solution Color: transparent
3. pH Value: 2~3
4. Capacity: 300ml
How to Use
1. Apply the rust stain remover directly to the rusts. If you see slight (yellow) discoloration of the rust, it is indeed rust stain.
2. Let the remover stand on the rust, and wait for it to complete the decomposition (during this period, you can use a brush to scrub it properly to accelerate the decomposition of the rust), then wash it thoroughly with clean water, and finally wipe it clean with a dry cloth.
3. If the rust penetrates deeply, use a wet tissue or disposable gauze to dip the rust stain remover and cover the rust with them, and then use a plastic wrap to cover for a period of time. Observe the degree of decomposition of the rust, then wash it thoroughly with clean water, and finally wipe it clean with a dry cloth. Repeat this step until the rust stain is removed.
4. After thorough cleaning, it is recommended to use “natural stone anti-stain sealer (water-based)”, and take surface protective measures according to the correct procedure.
＊If there is external rust stain, remove it as soon as possible.
1. This rust stain remover is acidic and cannot be used for marble and engineered resin stone, and please avoid contact with furniture.
2. Prohibited to mix with other cleaning agents and the like.
3. Please wear rubber gloves and a mask when using the Rust Remover. The working site should be well ventilated.
4. Keep out of reach of children. Rust Remover must not be swallowed. Please avoid the Rust Remover to contact with eyes. If it contacts with eyes, please rinse the eyes with plenty of water and if necessary, seek medical treatment as soon as possible.