Strong cleaning of stone surfaces of polished quartz tiles, quartz stone countertops, marble, and granite.
Home heavy dirt cleaning (e.g., greasy stain in kitchen, dirt in bathroom and toilet)
1. Powerful cleaning, alkaline, no damage to stone and building materials
2. Color/form: milky white/paste
3. pH value: 10
**Coverage depends on how dirty the polished quartz tile and stone is.
How to Use
1. Take an appropriate amount of polish cleaning paste with a spoon and place it on the stone surface to be cleaned. Use a white scouring pad (or red scouring pad) for stone cleaning, and scrub the stone surface until the dirt is removed.
2. During cleaning, if the paste dries up, add water appropriately to moisten it before continuing to scrub.
3. After the dirt is removed, please wipe off the polish cleaning paste with a damp cloth first, then wash the surface with clean water, and wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
4. When it is used to clean large-area polished quartz tile floors, add water appropriately to dilute it, and use a low-speed polisher (refer to our company’s polisher PE-926VS) to clean the floors with a white scouring pad until the dirt is removed.
1. Not applicable: penetrating stain (color stain), limescale.
2. When the paste is stored in the can for a period of time, there may be small air bubbles precipitated or sediments, which is normal. In this case, please stir it before use.
3. When it is used on polished quartz tiles and stones with black or high porosity on the surface, whitening may occur. Please test it in an inconspicuous area before use.
4. Keep out of reach of children. It must not be swallowed.
5. Please avoid contact with eyes. If it contacts with eyes, please rinse the eyes with plenty of water and if necessary, seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
6. Please store it in a cool place.
7. Before use, please test it in an inconspicuous area. If you have any questions during the test, please contact us for discussion.