Removal of limescale on bathroom glass
Reminder: This product is not suitable for "plexiglas" (acrylic glass)
Newly Launched: Neutral Limescale Remover, clean your glass without damaging the stone, super safe!
It is recommended to use it together with XShine exclusive “stainless steel pad” for better effect.
1. Special neutral cleaning formula, no acid corrosion, no damage to the stone around the glass.
2. Mild and non-pungent, not hurting hands.
3. pH Value: 7
Reminder: XShine limescale remover contains a neutral and mild formula; therefore, its cleaning speed will be slower than ordinary acid cleaners on the market, and it is normal.
How to Use
1. Before cleaning, please make sure the glass to be cleaned is dry.
2. Spray this product evenly on the surface to be cleaned, and wait for about 3 minutes. The actual waiting time will increase or decrease depending on the severity of limescale.
3. After the limescale is softened, scrub it with suitable cleaning tools. During the scrubbing process, please spray this product on the surface as appropriate to keep the surface moist.
4. For aged heavy limescale, repeat steps 2~3 for several times to scrub it. You can also use wet dressing. Use a disposable gauze or kitchen tissue to dip this remover, and apply them to the limescale. The time required for wet dressing depends on the severity of limescale, and it may be from 10 minutes to several hours. For severe limescale, please repeat the wet dressing for several times. Pick up the gauze or tissue before it is dry to prevent the softened limescale from solidifying back onto the surface.
5. After scrubbing, please rinse the surface with clean water and wipe it with a squeegee or a fine towel. Please also clean the sewage on the floor to avoid the limescale scrubbed off from solidifying on the floor.
1. Please wear rubber gloves and a mask when using Neutral Limescale Remover
2. Keep out of reach of children. Polishing powder must not be swallowed. Please avoid the polishing powder and polishing cream to contact with eyes. If it contacts with eyes, please rinse the eyes with plenty of water and if necessary, seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
3. Before use, please test it in an inconspicuous area. If you have any questions during the test, please contact us for discussion.